Go Africa Health LLC, in partnership with Go Africa Network (a 501(c)(3) U.S. based non-profit) endeavors to advance the wellness and health consciousness of Africa through local and international health and wellness initiatives via the following methods and vehicles.
- Direct intervention and delivery of health, wellness, education, technology, and training initiatives that are linked to well-being in order to facilitate growth, development and progressive self-sustainment of the targeted populous.
- Direct development, sales and marketing of Health and wellness solutions and related services for Africa and the Americas
- Promotion of health and wellness events, forums, meetings, and fairs via public-private partnerships and governmental collaboration to encourage health via for countries in Africa and indigent populations in the US.
- Assimilation, processing and analysis of information that facilitates communication and information sharing for African communities in the context of progressive health and nutrition.
- Promote and develop initiatives, technologies, and programs for health, wellness, nutrition, training, and education initiatives that are linked to employment in order to facilitate growth, development and progressive self-sustainment of the targeted populous via public-private partnerships and governmental collaboration.
- Development of information portals and blogs that facilitates progressive communication and dialogue in the sphere of health and wellness development in Africa.
- Development of regional content that promotes progressive health development in Africa.
- Fostering and development of governmental relationships, technologies and partnerships that lead toward long-term progressive health and wellness in Africa.
We welcome any input and suggestions that may aid in the accomplishment of the aforementioned objectives.