We welcome MetroPlus Health Plan, to the Go Africa Health Expo 2018 in Greenwich Village @ 9 West 8th Street, New York, NY 10011, between Fifth and Sixth Avenues on 03/20/2018 from 10am – 7pm.
Or email email@example.com or call 646-502-9778 Ext. 8003 to the attend or to request further information.
MetroPlus Health Plan offers low to no-cost health insurance to eligible people living in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx. MetroPlus partners with NYC Health + Hospitals to provide primary and preventive care, emphasizing excellent services to our members. Our team is fully engaged, highly motivated, and care about our fellow New Yorkers. For more information about MetroPlus Health Plan, read our Overview.
MetroPlus Health Plan Overview
MetroPlus is certified under Section 4403-a of New York Public Health Law and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NYC Health + Hospitals.
To provide our members with access to the highest quality, cost-effective health care including a comprehensive program of care management, health education and customer service. This is accomplished by partnering with NYC Health + Hospitals and our dedicated providers.
To provide access to the highest quality, cost-effective health care for our members, to achieve superior provider, member and employee satisfaction, and to be a fiscally responsible, ongoing financial asset to NYC Health + Hospitals. MetroPlus will strive to be the only managed health care partner that NYC Health + Hospitals will ever need. This will be accomplished by our fully engaged, highly motivated MetroPlus staff.
- Performance Excellence, holding ourselves and our providers to the highest standards to ensure that our members receive quality care
- Fiscal Responsibility, assuring that the revenues we receive are used effectively
- Regulatory Compliance, with all City, State and Federal laws, regulations and contracts
- Team Work, including everyone at MetroPlus and with our providers to deliver the highest quality care and service to our members
- Accountability to each other, our members and providers
- Respectfulness in the way that we treat everyone we encounter