Archive for month: February, 2018
We welcome AXA Advisors LLC *Long Island Branch) to the Go Africa Health Expo 2018 in Greenwich Village @ 9 West 8th Street, New York, NY 10011, between Fifth and Sixth Avenues on 03/20/2018 from 10am – 7pm.
Or email email@example.com or call 646-502-9778 Ext. 8003 to the attend or to request further information
Welcome to AXA Advisors Long Island Branch
With approximately 260 financial professionals and 30 staff members, AXA Advisors Long Island Branch is proud to serve the Long Island, Queens and Brooklyn communities with three office locations in Woodbury, Astoria and Downtown Brooklyn. When you work with us you will be establishing a personal relationship with a knowledgeable financial professional – a trusted ally who will take the time to understand your unique investment objectives, someone who can provide access to the capabilities of a global resource. Working together, we can define a strategy and create a road map that can help you build your financial future.
The Long Island AXA Advisors branch offers the Long Island, Queens and Brooklyn communities the following Products and Services:
• Retirement PlanningTo ensure that our financial professionals stay on top of their field, many regularly attend industry training and certification programs. This includes completing the curriculum and passing the rigorous exams for the:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) profesional designation of the American College
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) profesional designation of the American College
- Master of Science in Financial Services (MSFS)
- FINRA Registrations: Series 6, Series 7, and Series 66
Maintaining solid professional foundations are extremely important. Many of our financial professionals are members of:
- The Million Dollar Round Table
- The National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors
- Suffolk Association of Life Underwriters
- The Estate Planning Council
- Association of Certified Financial Planners
- Retirement Planning Specialists
As one of the largest financial service organizations in the tri-state area, AXA Advisors provides opportunities for motivated, focused and enthusiastic professionals seeking entrepreneurial challenge and who have the desire to help others work toward their financial goals. Feel free to visit the professional opportunity section of this web site for more information.*
Believing in giving back to the community, financial professionals of the Long Island Branch are civic-minded leaders who are members of many local and charitable organizations. In almost every community, theres an AXA Advisors financial professional giving of his or her time to make Long Island a better place to live.
1000 Woodbury Road, Suite 300
Woodbury, NY 11797
We welcome Total Life Changes to the Go Africa Health Expo 2018 in Greenwich Village @ 9 West 8th Street, New York, NY 10011, between Fifth and Sixth Avenues on 03/20/2018 from 10am – 7pm.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-502-9778 Ext. 8003 to the attend or to request further information.
NYU Langone’s Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center, will be on-site to register and make appoitments for screenings and check-ups. take care of yourself and be sure to visit them for your or a family member at the expo.
At NYU Langone’s Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center, we combine visionary thinking and compassionate care with the science of treating cancer. As a National Cancer Institute-designated cancer center, we perform cutting-edge research that improves treatments, outcomes, and quality of life for our patients. Our clinical trials give patients access to the newest, most innovative therapies, allowing us to deliver tomorrow’s best treatments today.
A team approach. Innovative research. Personalized, compassionate care. It’s all part of our commitment to curing cancer in our lifetime.
Community Health Rep./Patient Navigator
Beatrice W. Welters Breast Health Outreach and Navigation Program
NYU Langone Health
Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center
462 First Avenue
NVB- C&D Room 540
New York, NY 10016
Toll-Free: 844-90B-Well (902-9355)
You’d think a drastic nutrition plan would blast away fat; but research shows it’s setting you up for weight gain, disease, and failure.
DURING THE HOLIDAYS, you want to spare yourself the strictness of a typical healthy eating plan. You allow indulgences and missed workouts to pile up a bit more than you should. That extra five pounds you’ve gained? Eh, you chalk it up to bulking season. But come spring—or after the holiday gluttony ebbs—you put your body through the ringer: two-a-day workouts, juice cleanses, pantry sweeps. It’s too much.
Like our page Go Africa Health on Facebook & twitter: @
Not much for cardio? Try stretching out—it could have a huge payoff for your heart.
Thanks to the good folks at the Centers for Disease Control, we know that about 75 million Americans have—and 59 million more are on the verge of developing—high blood pressure, which can dramatically increase heart disease and stroke risk.
Those are some scary numbers.
Of course, if you think or have been told that you’re at risk, taking sensible steps like quitting smoking and exercising can help stave off high BP, also known as hypertension.
But if you’d like to be even more proactive, try yoga: A new study presented to the Cardiological Society of India shows that practicing hatha yoga an hour a day for a month can lower blood pressure even more than lifestyle changes.
In the study, the yogis, who did stretching poses and breathing exercises, had a huge drop in diastolic BP (pressure while your heart is resting) over 24 hours, from a high level (81) to a normal 76. A decrease that drastic could lower stroke risk by 15% and heart disease by 6%.
- Is diet or exercise more important for weight loss? February 13, 2018
- Financial Services Merchant Profile: Visit AXA Advisors LLC @ the GA Health Expo 2018 on 3/20/2018 February 10, 2018
- Health Services Profile: Visit NYU Langone Health Perlmutter Cancer Center @ the GA Health Expo 2018 on 3/20/2018 February 7, 2018
- Yo-yo dieting: What it is and how it can wreck your body February 7, 2018
- Just an hour of yoga a day can lower your blood pressure February 4, 2018
- About Us
- African Union
- Caribbean Health News
- Caribbean News
- East Africa economic news
- East Africa general news
- East Africa health news
- East Africa technology news
- Economic news
- General news
- Go Africa Health Expo 2018
- Health & Wellness
- Health news
- North Africa economic news
- North Africa general news
- North Africa health news
- North Africa technology news
- Social Issues
- Southern Africa economic news
- Southern Africa health news
- Southern Africa technology news
- Technology News
- U.S News
- West Africa general news
- West Africa health news
- West Africa technology news
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- November 2014