We welcome AXA Advisors LLC *Long Island Branch) to the Go Africa Health Expo 2018 in Greenwich Village @ 9 West 8th Street, New York, NY 10011, between Fifth and Sixth Avenues on 03/20/2018 from 10am – 7pm.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-502-9778 Ext. 8003 to the attend or to request further information
Welcome to AXA Advisors Long Island Branch
With approximately 260 financial professionals and 30 staff members, AXA Advisors Long Island Branch is proud to serve the Long Island, Queens and Brooklyn communities with three office locations in Woodbury, Astoria and Downtown Brooklyn. When you work with us you will be establishing a personal relationship with a knowledgeable financial professional – a trusted ally who will take the time to understand your unique investment objectives, someone who can provide access to the capabilities of a global resource. Working together, we can define a strategy and create a road map that can help you build your financial future.
The Long Island AXA Advisors branch offers the Long Island, Queens and Brooklyn communities the following Products and Services:
• Retirement PlanningTo ensure that our financial professionals stay on top of their field, many regularly attend industry training and certification programs. This includes completing the curriculum and passing the rigorous exams for the:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) profesional designation of the American College
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) profesional designation of the American College
- Master of Science in Financial Services (MSFS)
- FINRA Registrations: Series 6, Series 7, and Series 66
Maintaining solid professional foundations are extremely important. Many of our financial professionals are members of:
- The Million Dollar Round Table
- The National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors
- Suffolk Association of Life Underwriters
- The Estate Planning Council
- Association of Certified Financial Planners
- Retirement Planning Specialists
As one of the largest financial service organizations in the tri-state area, AXA Advisors provides opportunities for motivated, focused and enthusiastic professionals seeking entrepreneurial challenge and who have the desire to help others work toward their financial goals. Feel free to visit the professional opportunity section of this web site for more information.*
Believing in giving back to the community, financial professionals of the Long Island Branch are civic-minded leaders who are members of many local and charitable organizations. In almost every community, theres an AXA Advisors financial professional giving of his or her time to make Long Island a better place to live.
1000 Woodbury Road, Suite 300
Woodbury, NY 11797